I'm a Shareholder and I can't see the Shareholder's lounge?

If you’re a shareholder and you’ve joined the forum, you will need to be given permission by the admin to view discussions in the Shareholder Lounge.

You will need to create an account to access the Shareholder Lounge.

Access is given to new users at the end of each working day at the latest.

If you invested in WiseAlpha via a secondary market (Seedrs) you will need to email lizzie@wisealpha.com for access with proof of purchase and your forum username.

Please add me to the Shareholder’s section so I can see the Crowdcube presentation.

Ricardo Boni
Shareholder

2 Likes

Hi Ricardo, Access has been given. Thanks for investing in WiseAlpha! -Lizzie

1 Like

Thanks Lizzie :smiley:

1 Like

Hi can I have access i am a shareholder

Gurmaher kooner

1 Like

Hi Lizzie,

I am an investor. Could you please grant me access to the data room.

Many thanks

Hi,

I want to invest in this round can you grant me access please to investor lounge / deck thx

Nigel Artingstall

nartingstall

Hi Lizzie,

I am an investor. Could you please grant me access to the data room so I can see the Crowdcube presentation?

Many thanks
Peter

Hi Lizzie,

I am a potential investor looking for more information. Please can you provide me access so that I can review the information?

Many thanks in advance,
George

1 Like

Hi

I’m an existing customer. Please also add me to the Shareholder’s section so I can see the Crowdcube presentation.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi Lizzie can I kindly ask access to the investor presentation for your current raise. Thanks

1 Like

Hey - I’m an existing shareholder from the first round via Crowdcube. Can I please be given access?

Thanks

1 Like

Hi Lizzie,
I want to invest in this round can you grant me access please to investor lounge / deck.
Thanks a lot,
Roy

1 Like

Hi Lizzie, could you please grant me access to the shareholder section.
Boris Hristov - shareholder.

Thanks much

1 Like

Hi Lizzie,
Could please arrange access to the shareholder lounge as well.
Thanks, Matt
Shareholder via Crowdcube

1 Like

Hi Lizze I am a share holder. May I have access

1 Like