WiseAlpha app 📱

Good news, the 'appy place for bond investing is nearly here!

We’re currently BETA testing our app ahead of the launch in February 2020.

Want early access? Become a BETA tester by emailing mykyta@wisealpha.com and let him know if you’re on iOS or Android.

5 Likes

You should be able to use this with the Discourse app :slight_smile:

iOS will indeed be through TestFlight.

On the Discourse App there is a ‘+’ button in the top left hand corner, if you type in the forum address ‘community.wisealpha.com’ then you will be able to access the WiseAlpha forum as soon as you log into the app. Hope that helps!

1 Like

e-mail sent, looking forward to testing the app out

1 Like

Great, you should have access within 24 hours! Don’t forget to let us know what you think!

You just need to supply them with what version you want and the email address you used to sign up to WiseAlpha

1 Like

Is this the thread to discuss features and changes in the app? Or will there be a beta testers thread? Just have some ideas to share

Please do share your feedback! We would love to hear your thoughts.

Cool, first things I like, is the look and feel of the app, and that it acts as the the second factor for logging into the website.

I will keep using the app but what I think is missing from the app is the activity report so what has been sold and brought. Important to me as I use robowise.

1 Like

Hi @ubique - The Activity report will definitely be making its way into the app in the near future. After our public release we’ll most likely be prioritising reporting functionality.

Please do let me know if you discover any bugs or have any other feature requests. It’s important we have your engagement to help build the best app possible.

2 Likes

Can you let us have an update on the launch of the app please

1 Like

Full update coming soon. -Lizzie

1 Like

Hi @LizzieWiseAlpha,

It’s been nearly a month since the full update is coming soon. Any news?

I’ve started ploughing some money into wiselpha and would be interested in helping with the beta since we are still waiting for the release. Is the beta still open for testing?

1 Like

Maybe Lizzie and a few others have been furloughed?

if not it seems a little strange that all communication seems to have stopped

Sorry for the delay in the update things have been super busy here. We’re just proofing the Shareholder update and will release soon.

Lizzie

Still here! We’re proofing the Shareholder update and will have it out as soon as possible. Sorry for the delay, we’ve been super busy with lots of great things (you can read all about them soon…)

1 Like